Covid-19 Safety Protocol
To all my clients for re-opening.
PLEASE READ VERY CAREFULLY
There are guidelines that will need to be followed for anyone coming in for a massage.
WHO CAN RECEIVE A MASSAGE?
1. You must be healthy in every way. No cough, no stomach issues, no body aches, no sore throat , no difficulty breathing,no chills, no runny nose, no fever, even if you feel it is allergies, I will not allow you on my table displaying any of these symptoms. Make sure you can smell and taste, if experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms DO NOT MAKE AN APPOINTMENT!
2. Everyone must wear some type of face covering.
3. You need to sign a liability form before the session.
4. When arriving for your appointment please stay in your car and text me that you have arrived, I will let you know when I am ready for you to be able to just walk straight into my office, please do not enter the building until I have told you it is ok.
5. When entering office, you must immediately wash your hands and have your face covering on already.
WHO CAN NOT RECEIVE MASSAGE?
1. If you are currently undergoing treatment for cancer or have in the past year you cannot come in at this time.
2. If you have any condition that causes you to have a weaken immune system or taking any medications that may weaken your immune system you cannot come in at the is time.
3. If you have any symptoms of a cold or COVID 19 you CAN NOT come in at this time!
WHAT I AM DOING TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE STAYS HEALTHY!
My hours are going to need to change:
From Tuesday to Saturday 10 - 3pm
Only 3 clients per day.
There will be 30 minutes in between each client to fully scrub down the room and sanitize ( hospital grade cleaner).
The massage room have a air purifier cleaner with HEPA Filter and UV-C Air sanitizer to reduce and eliminates microorganisms in the air.
You need to pay In advance if you book online . We do require a valid credit card to book an appointment by telephone. This is to minimize the contact.
I will wear a face mask at all times and if I am not feeling well myself, I will cancel appointments. Any questions please ask, I look forward to seeing you all very soon.