Please arrive for your appointment 10-15 minutes prior to the scheduled starting time. This allows you the time to fill out the appropriate client form (new clients), change and prepare for the service. All treatment sessions have a specific time schedule and early arrival allows for a relaxed and unhurried experience. If late arrival is inevitable, your service may be shortened in order to keep on schedule.
- If you are running late or need directions, please contact the staff as soon as possible to notify of your estimates arrival time or to reschedule.
- Gift certificates, package(s) and services must be used within 12 months from the date of purchase, and cannot be extended past the expiration date. Expired gift certificates have no cash value and may not be refunded or redeemed for products or services.
Your therapy times are reserved exclusively for you. We value your business and ask that you respect the office scheduling policies. Should you need to cancel or reschedule, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance.
DURING YOUR VISIT:
- Please silence your cell phone during your visit to encourage uninterrupted tranquility.
- If you’re uncomfortable, you don’t have to undress completely; it’s perfectly okay to wear underwear while having a massage. Draping is ALWAYS required during a service. Robes will be provided for your comfort in between multiple services.
- If you are on any medications, retinol products, or have recent injections / surgeries, please advise staff so we can accommodate products and pressure and services accordingly to avoid any contraindications.